123 HP Officejet J4540 printer is a multi-utility printer for your office as well as home. Features of 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 printer is high speed, duplex printing. And fax with a transmission speed of 4 seconds.
These printer allows you to copy, print, scan and fax your documents or photographs. You have the leisure to connect it through wired or wireless connection.
123 hp oj-j4540 printers are perfect for personal use at your home. And efficient for office space as well. Get familiar with the printer utilities and user guide for install, setup and support.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
123 HP Officejet J4540 Printer Unboxing Setup
Unbox your HP Officejet J4540 printer is the first thing you need to do and yes it needs care. Take out 123.hp.com/setup j4540 printer, setup guide, installation CD etc. and keep in a sturdy surface. Remove all the tapes and packing from control panel and printer’s body. Open the lid of Cartridges and remove tapes and packing material. Fill in ink cartridges in place and you are ready to use.
- Unboxing The Printer
- Connect to the Power Cord
- Printer Software Installation
- Ink Cartridge Installation
- Load the Paper into the Tray
- Take the Test Print
123.hp.com/oj-j4540 Support and Services
123 HP Officejet J4540 Printers are efficient and useful for your office and home. But 123.hp.com/setup j4540 install related issues aren’t to ignored. As they might hamper your 123.hp.com/setup oj-j4540 printers performance. Here we provide expert technical support services to help you handle the bugs
Call us Toll Free @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet J4540 Wifi Direct Printer Setup
Wi-Fi direct feature enables user to connect their 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 Printer to Wi-Fi without being have to use a wireless router or access point. Establishing connection is as easy. And similar as connecting any of your Wi-Fi enabled device to a wireless connection.
123 HP Officejet J4540 Wireless Direct
- Switch on wireless direct from HP Officejet J4540 setup printer control panel.
- Connect your system (Mobile/computer) by connecting to the network. And if required enter password.
- If you have not installed any drivers then do so by visiting 123.hp.com website. And download and install software and write connection type as wireless.
- Now, on your system, go to 123.hp.com and software as you would do for your OS version.
- You can try installing software from installation CD provided with the printer package. And tap on ‘connect new printer’.
123 HP Officejet J4540 Wi-Fi Direct
- Switch on Wi-Fi direct from officejet printer control panel. And set it automatic/manual as you need.
- Connect your system (Mobile/computer) by connecting to the network and if required enter password.
- For mobile, you have to install latest Wi-Fi direct plugins.
- If you have not installed any drivers then do so by visiting 123.hp.com/setup j4540 website. And download and install software and write connection type as wireless.
- Now, on your system, go to 123 hp oj-j4540 printer setup and software as you would do for your OS version.
- If you have chosen automatic it will auto detect your printer. After you send a document for print you will have to tap display of hp oj-j4540 setup printer or Wi-Fi direct button.
123 HP Officejet J4540 Connection Setup
These days 123.hp.com/setup oj-j4540 printer and their manufacturers keep focused on one thing. And that is how to ease your experience with printers. Hence provide you leisure to connect 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 through wired/ wireless/USB setup.
123 HP Officejet J4540 USB Connection Setup
- Turn on the printer and make sure it is in ready state.
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 and download suitable driver software by selecting your model from the list.
- If not in list, browse to HP customer support-Software and driver downloads. And enter your model number to complete search.
- When prompted with a message such as “Let’s identify your product to get started”. Tap on it and select your printer model. And apply changes to OS version if needed.
- Connection type should be selected as USB.
- Now you have connected 123 hp oj-j4540 printer successfully with USB connection setup.
123 HP Officejet J4540 Wired Connection Setup
- See if you already have required 123.hp.com/setup j4540 drivers and software on your system.
- You need to download those if you haven’t already and keep in mind it should be compatible with wired or Ethernet connection.
- Switch, router and available Ethernet ports are required for this connection setup.
- Grab Ethernet ports if you don’t have already.
- In order to establish wired connection, connect your HP Officejet J4540 printer with help of network router and switch.
- Test print/scan any document to testify connectivity.
How to Change from a USB Connection to Wireless Network
You can change your connection from USB to wireless later at any point of time. In Wireless connections, you can connect more than one device under same connection and print simultaneously. You can connect through USB media and wireless both at same time and in that case two printer icons is visible.
- Connect printer with the system through USB cable.
- Download software if not installed already. Install Printer software from start screen and tap on Utilities.
- 123.hp.com/setup j4540 printer and software should be selected.
- Now you need to select convert USB connection to wireless network.
- Tap on applications followed by 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 printer setup and software from finder.
- From the Printer setup window select “Convert a USB connected printer to wireless”. Follow Directions and proceed.
- If any prompt happen to ask to connect USB, then select already connected and proceed.
- The software needs to auto read your connection details. That includes your network name SSID, passkey.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet J4540 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting printers can be a handful job for people and especially for novice users. Follow below steps to resolve errors like paper jam, validation failed, and reset. Step by step instructions to How to change ink, 123.hp.com/setup j4540 printer not connected, and windows 10 driver installation.
- Plug out your 123 hp oj-j4540 printer while it is still in ON state.
- Remove all other cables connected to printer.
- Keep pressing Printer power button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect 123.hp.com/setup oj-j4540 printer to the wall socket and wait for it to switch on automatically. If it doesn’t, turn on printer.
- Download and install HP software. Install Firmware update.
- Now, connect your printer and test print to see if it works.
- When your system can’t validate your printer or can’t recognize your printer, this error occurs.
- If your printer is already added, remove it.
- Clean your system by removing already installed software.
- Restart your 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 printer and computer/mobile device.
- Input model number of printer and search for workable drivers. And download to install.
- Go to printers and drivers section and add printers. Check for errors.
- Genuine HP ink cartridges should be used.
- Cartridge should be replaced once ink is finished.
- Refilling ink into cartridges is not a recommended method but is possible.
- You can fill in ink by injecting ink through small hole present on top of cartridge.
- You can purchase ink from any computer store.
- This error can occurred in various sections of 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 printer like cartridge area or paper tray.
- Clean those areas and remove if there is any stuck papers.
- Open ink cartridge access door by holding lid in both hands sideways. And make sure ink cartridges move without any hindrance.
- Any prevention like bits of paper or garbage must be clean from the area.
- Move cartridges from left to right. If you find obstruction in left side of the cartridge and likewise.
- HP Officejet J4540 printer should be power ON.
- Click setup followed by Tools from printer control panel.
- You should select Factory data reset so that you can reset 123.hp.com/setup j4540 printer.
- Factory reset does not change language, paper size settings.
- To regain default printer settings reset is done.
- You can reset printer by performing these steps or can have support from our technicians.
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj-j4540 support. And download HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software from there.
- You may need to enter your model number and search for driver.
- Or you may need to visit 123.hp.com and type in your model number and OS version in search bar.
- Download and install those software by following screen directions.