123 HP Officejet X555DN Driver is the software program that act as basic utility for successful connection between 123 hp oj-x555dn printer and system. They help your printers run as efficiently as you want them to.
As essential as these drivers are for our printer installing them is another important task. You need to install correct set of 123.hp.com/setup x555dn drivers as per your system, operating system, printer model, and connection type.
HP Officejet X555DN Printer Installation of wrong drivers can lead to various bugs. Incompatible drivers or un-updated ones are definitely a drawback.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
HP Officejet X555DN Printer Driver Installation
123.hp.com/setup x555dn will help you with the steps to install driver for Officejet printers. Just know that how you want to connect your printer with system and on which system you want to install if it is windows or MAC and you can help yourself with 123 hp officejet X555DN driver installation
HP OJ X555DN Driver Windows 7
You need to install driver as per your operating system. Not all drivers are very compatible with windows 7 so go to 123.hp.com and check for a suitable 123.hp.com/setup x555dn driver.
HP OJ X555DN Driver Windows 10
Latest HP printers are very much compatible with windows 10 device and installing drivers and setup shouldn’t be much of hassle. You can still need assistance and we are right here.
HP OJ X555DN Driver for MAC
Your Mac device certainly needs 123 hp oj-x555dn driver to run printers like every other system and you will need to download and install those on your mac device.
123 HP Officejet X555DN Driver Download For Windows
You can download driver for windows. Check your operating system version, 32-bit or 64-bit, and printer model to find best compatible driver and download them into your device.
123 HP Officejet X555DN Printer Driver For Windows
Once you find correct set of driver software, installing them is a layman’s job. With so much of material available on internet right from setup guides to support services from our technical experts who help you perform each step with perfection. Here, do as the below steps speculate to easily install 123 hp officejet X555DN driver for windows.
- If you have not downloaded driver already or even after performing above steps couldn’t download then follow below written steps.
- To download driver, Visit 123.hp.com/setup x555dn and search for your printer model
- Tap on it and if your OS version doesn’t match with the one present there, Modify.
- Download and try to run the executable file once download is finished.
- Follow onscreen prompts and directions to complete hp officejet X555DN setup, when prompted put in connection type as your preferred network type.
123 HP Officejet X555DN Driver Download For MAC
Browse to 123.hp.com/oj-x555dn from your MAC device to land right into your compatible set of drivers and download them. Finally the latest OS version to successfully download.
123 HP Officejet X555DN Printer Driver For MAC
HP Officejet X555DN setup and driver Installation doesn’t require you to be technically sound. It is as easy as following instructions because that’s what you are supposed to do. Read onscreen directions and take action accordingly. Even if the steps are easy you may get confused at time and receiving support at such times is not even a bad idea.
- Install the downloaded file when you have finished downloading by double clicking on it.
- Follow instructions and select connection type when a window asking for same appears on screen.
- You can set connection type as USB, Ethernet or wireless.
- When your mac device prompts to add a printing device tap on add printer
- And select your Officejet X555DN printer from list of printers and add.
- Proceed as you are directed and finish 123.hp.com/setup x555dn installation.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-819-716-0730
FAQ For 123 HP Officejet X555DN Driver Installation
Here we have listed few commonly asked questions related to 123 HP Officejet X555DN printer. You can refer to its solution and follow these instructions to solve these errors or get help for install, setup. You can find support from our technicians for your Officejet X555DN printer.
Can't install drivers for new Officejet X555DN printer
- Disconnect if there is any USB cabled attached to your system.
- In your system go to Programs and Features and uninstall previously loaded printers.
- Remove all sort of driver software from your system in order to clean it.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup x555dn and download fresh copy of driver software for Officejet X555DN printer.
- Browse download folder to open executable file and install them on your system.
- Complete installation by performing onscreen instruction and do not connect USB before you get a prompt to connect.
- Add your new Officejet X555DN printer and tap finish. Your printer should have been connected with your system.
- Test print a page to check if the hp officejet x555dn setup installation is successfully done.
Cannot get Officejet X555DN recognised by Windows 10
- HP Print and Scan Doctoris to be downloaded and installed on your windows 10 device.
- Check if your system can identify officejet X555DN printer, if not proceed with below steps.
- Search and open programs and Features on your system and uninstall your printer.
- Go to devices and printers and see list of printers and remove yours by tapping on button.
- Type in Run command prompt which you can open by tapping windows key+R.
- Remove hp officejet x555dn printer driver if present. Reboot your system. Fresh download and install driver software from 123.hp.com/setup x555dn
- While download keep in mind you do check in your printer model number and OS version as downloading incompatible hp officejet x555dn driver will only make things more complicated.
- Any technical help required can be answered or supervised by our technical team. You receive instant support on the go and get your problems solved.
HP Officejet X555DN Ink Cartridge Install
- Installing Ink cartridges is one of the initial step of hp officejet X555DN printer setup. Firstly you should try and open door for cartridge access area.
- Open your HP ink cartridge, remove packing. Hold it in a way that you do not touch nozzles as that may introduce spilled ink error, clogs, strained ink problems etc.
- Place those cartridges on the slot so as the copper wiring is faced downwards and toward printer. Let it snap in place.
- Put colored ink cartridges on left and black towards right in order to differentiate and easy access.
- You may replace these cartridges with genuine HP cartridges by following the same steps.
- Or you can even fill ink into the old empty cartridges with help of an injection. Inject some ink through a small hole situated on top of cartridge. Ink is available on any computer store.
- Once you place cartridges on place, close the lid of cartridge slot. Close door of cartridge access area and do a test print to check if installation is proper.
Officejet X555DN can't configure to work with windows 10 laptops
- First take care that Wi-Fi direct should not be ON, if it is then turn it off and follow below steps.
- Access printers control panel area and touch wireless button to open wireless menu. Select wireless direct from wireless menu and turn it off.
- Now, try to connect your hp oj-x555dn setup printer and check if you can configure with your windows 10 device.
- If you can’t, then restore network settings for Officejet X555DN printer.
- To restore network settings, go to control panel screen of your printer and touch setup.
- Tap on Restore network settings and do as directed. Print network configuration page to verify problem is solved.
- You don’t have to worry about troubleshooting these on your own as you can receive the support and service for all your officejet x555dn printer related issues.
Officejet X555DN won't connect to web server.
- Go to hp officejet x555dn setup on printer control panel and print network configuration page.
- Search and find URL(s) for Embedded Web Server from the network configuration page you printed.
- If you happen to observe URL for EWS, which means your printer is not connected to any network.
- First connect your printer to network, get EWS URL and then follow further steps.
- Turn on your system and open internet browser to type in URL for EWS and hit enter.
- A website security certificate should appear, tap continue to open EWS webpage and go to web services tab.
- You need to click Continue, Turn On, or Enable on WSS page and proceed further as you are instructed.
- This should fix your problem, if not, check internet proxy settings and modify to make it work.
- If required, you may need to update 123.hp.com/setup x555dn firmware.