123 HP Officejet 6815 Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet 6815 Troubleshooting is basically fixing bugs that occur to your printer. You can fix these errors by accessing these troubleshooting tips.
We provide technical support and services for all your HP Officejet 6815 printer setup related queries. You can grab support and services for unboxing, connection setup, driver installation, Ink cartridge installation etc.
Each process right from unboxing to setup, install and print may encounter one trouble or other and needs expert assistance or step by step troubleshooting guide. Any novice user will also be able to fix bugs on their own.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
123 HP Officejet 6815 Troubleshooting
If you happen to encounter any trouble with your 123 HP Officejet 6815 printer, troubleshoot by referring to solutions of respected error. Not only this troubleshoot guide but our technical experts can help you fixing this error by providing online, remote support.
123 HP Officejet 6815 connect to computer
- Power on your computer and connect it with wireless network. Power on your Officejet printer and keep it in ready state. Then connect it with the same wireless connection to which your system is connected.
- In order to connect your Officejet printer to wireless network, first touch wireless icon from your printer control panel.
- Next touch setup icon from where you need to open wireless setup wizard. This wizard consist a list of network names.
- Locate the one you wish to connect to and select it, enter password if asked for. You can add network name if it isn’t in list. To add follow onscreen instructions as asked in printer control panel.
- To download suitable driver software on your system, first go to 123.hp.com/oj6815 and download. If necessary, you will have to enter your printer model number or enter/ modify OS version of the system you are using to find appropriate driver.
- Download and install them by following onscreen directions.
123 HP Officejet 6815 WPS pin
- WPS pin is one of the two methods to connect your system with wireless connection.
- Grab your Officejet 6815 printer, make sure it is turned on and is in ready state. On your printer control panel touch wireless icon.
- Press settings and out of the menu list select WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup). For setting connection with WPS pin proceed as you are asked in onscreen directions.
- After you set it ON, Connect your system or mobile by switching on WPS pin and enter password. It is necessary you understand WPS pin is unique for each connection request.
- You can’t reuse WPS pin from previous connection on next or any other connection request. Each time it generates a dedicated WPS pin for the connection request.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-819-716-0730
FAQ For 123 HP Officejet 6815 Troubleshooting
Below shows a list of frequently asked questions that guide you with troubleshooting errors. Using 123 HP Officejet 6815 printer can be a handful job especially when you have to make quick fixes for problems that occur during print, scan, install, setup, and connect.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Windows 10 Setup
- From your HP Printer control panel, touch wireless > settings to open wireless direct. Turn it off as it may affect your windows 10 setup in some way or other.
- When you are done with above steps, return to the wireless screen to open wireless setup wizard. Try connecting your printer to a network.
- If you happen to face problem connecting printer with windows 10 system then configure your 123 HP Officejet 6815 printer by restoring it to its default network settings.
- To do above, go to setup from your printer control panel and touch ‘Restore network settings’ and follow instructions as come by.
- If you have successfully connected printer to network then add your printer.
- Open your windows 10 system and search for Devices and Printers to add your Officejet 6815 printer in it. To testify setup, test prints a page.
123 HP Officejet 6815 won't print in color
- HP recommends you to install genuine HP ink cartridges.
- For pages to print perfectly, you need to make sure these cartridges are not empty or low filled. Clean the cartridge access area along with cartridges.
- Try to print a file by selecting it and right click to expose options from where you need to click Print.
- Browse open properties > Advanced properties > Print in grayscale setting.
- Print in gray scale is turned on when you want your prints to be in black (Different shades of black) which is not the case here.
- Again select a file (Colored) and try to print it and check if you can print in color.
123 HP Officejet 6815 printing blank pages
- Try to acknowledge recommendations while using these devices as ignoring it may result in a small bug or complicacy.
- Use HP genuine ink cartridges for quality output.
- Do not use crumpled/ curled papers and make sure you put the printing side facing down on paper tray.
- As mentioned above go to advanced properties to find grayscale settings along with other settings like paper size, print quality etc.
- Go to Printer maintenance by touching setup icon on printer control panel. Select ‘Clean page smears’.
- Open ink cartridge access area and check for empty or low filled cartridges as with these you can’t print a page.
- Now, try to test print page/ document to check if it still prints blank pages or is resolved.
123 HP Officejet 6815 Printer Factory Reset
- To perform factory reset on your HP Officejet 6815 printer, follow below steps one by one as they are written.
- First power off your printer and then plug out power cord. Reconnect it after 30 seconds.
- Make sure you keep pressing Resume button while switching on printer for 10 to 20 seconds to observe attention light.
- Release the resume button as your printer hovers between ready and attention state as both light cycles. This means your printer is restoring factory settings.
- Once your printer screen appears and is in stable state, browse through menu options and settings to spot changes after reset.
- Note that restoring factory settings will not reset few things like tray size, page count or language settings.
123 HP Officejet 6815 USB Cable Connection
- HP Printer should be in ready state so that it is available for setup.
- Long USB cable is requires for connection as usage of docking station or USB hub is not recommended and may incur issues.
- Connect USB only when system prompts for the same.
- If you already have connected USB then remove it. As this disturbs normal USB setup method.
- This contain list of devices and printers, you have to remove your printer or device from that list.
- Now, visit 123.hp.com/oj6815 to for apparently compatible driver software and download on your device.
- When driver download is finished, tap to open downloads folder and install the driver .exe file as the screen instructs.
- While installation takes place, select connection type as USB when asked. When computer prompts to connect USB cable, connect it with USB port on computer and with printer as well and follow instructions to finish setup.