123 HP OJ Pro 8637 wireless connect setup can be done without any hassle by following simple steps. Wireless connection setup facilitates a user to connect devices like computer, laptop, Smartphones, 123.hp.com/setup 8637 printer and more without making use of the router.
123.hp.com/ojpro8637 can be easily connected with a device which is compatible to be used with the wireless connection. As per the operating system you are using you need to install the required printer driver on your system.
HP Officejet Pro 8637 driver installation is required to make use of different features offered by the printer.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 Printer Wireless Connect Setup
With the evolution of advanced technologies, modern HP Printers are designed in a way to work efficiently with such technologies. 123.hp.com/setup 8637 printer facilitates users with wireless connections and other advanced features. Without any access point, a user can connect the printer over the network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 Connectivity Setup
The feature of HP auto wireless connection facilitates a user to connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 printer to the network without actually making use of a router or some access point. 123 HP OJ Pro 8637 wireless connect setup is here to guide you with steps to be followed.
WPS stands for wi-fi protected setup, it is a method using which a user can connect the printer with a secured wireless network easily. With this method, there is no requirement of SSID and network password.
At the control panel of the printer, a user can find Wireless Setup Wizard. This can be accessed to know required information about the network. USB setup can also be used by connecting USB cable with the printer. It is recommended to connect USB only when you get the message while installing the HP driver.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 Wireless Protected Setup
- 123 HP OJ Pro 8637 wireless connect setup using WPS can be done by using two methods: Push button method and Pin method.
- With push button method, go to the control panel of printer, select setup and then select network.
- On your wireless router or access point locate the WPS button and press it for 2 seconds. Wireless light becomes stable and stops blinking once the printer gets connected successfully.
- For Using Pin method, go the printer control panel, select 123.hp.com/setup 8637 and then network.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a button labeled at WPS PIN. When you get a message to select PIN, select it.
- Open the configuration or software for the required router or access point and provide your WPS PIN.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on the device and printer which you are looking to connect on wireless network. 123.hp.com/setup 8637 is here to guide you through the entire process.
- If you find that your network is not already listed then you can proceed to manually add it by following the on-screen instructions of adding a network.
- Once you find your network on the list select it, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 printer will search for the network and make an attempt to get connected with it.
- You will get a message to enter a password if in case it is secured using WEP/WPA. Enter the right password to establish a successful connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 Auto Wireless Connect
- With HP Officejet Pro 8637 a user may get an option of Auto Wireless Connect, 123.hp.com/setup 8637 is here to tell you easy steps to establish connection using it.
- Make sure your system and router are connected to the required network and place the printer at a place so that it is within the range of the router.
- Not all system is compatible with the auto wireless connection. And a user will get an alternative wireless setup method which is expected to be compatible with auto wireless connect.
- Select your network connection type and further click on yes so that it will send wireless setting to the printer and establish a successful connection.
- 123 hp ojpro8637 connectivity setup can be done successfully without any difficulty by following all the mentioned steps carefully.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 USB Setup
- Turn on your printer and system and ensure that you have not plugged in any USB cable with your printer already. 123.hp.com/ojpro8637 has covered all important steps to successfully establish the connection.
- Download the required driver for your printer and run the executable file to install it on your system.
- The system will check for network configurations and give you a message to connect USB cable. Connect USB with your printer and system once you get the message.
- Connect USB cable properly and make sure it is not loosely connected. For successful connection, it is must to connect the cable properly. 123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 setup wireless is here to assist new users.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-819-716-0730
FAQ For 123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 Wireless Connect Setup
With 123 HP OJ Pro 8637 wireless connect setup, a user may face some difficulty. 123.hp.com/setup 8637 has answered here different frequently asked questions by the users. Users often get stuck at different steps during 123 HP Officejet Pro 8637 wireless setup.
How do I enable WPS on my router?
- To enable WPS on your router firstly check that you have not selected wireless connection security type as none or WEP.
- Go to the configuration menu and select router configuration.
- Perform the basic security settings by clicking on wireless settings. Turn on the wireless settings, once it is on you can proceed to make changes in it.
- Following the above steps will successfully configure your router.
- You can now enable WPS by pushing its button on your router. 123.hp.com/ojpro8637 connectivity instructions can be followed if you face any issue.
How do I connect my phone to WIFI using WPS?
- For connecting a device like a computer system, smartphones, laptops to wifi using WPS there are two possible ways: using WPS push button and WPS pin.
- In your smartphone, go to settings, select wi-fi and further proceed to advance settings.
- Select WPS on advanced settings and after that on your router push WPS button. However, wait for a minute after selecting WPS on your phone to do so.
- Doing so will successfully connect your phone to Wifi using WPS. You can explore 123.hp.com/setup 8637 for complete instructions.
How do I connect hp Officejet Pro 8637 printer to a new wireless network?
- For123 hp ojpro8637 connectivity setup to a new wireless network, it is must that your printer is free from any other connection.
- Disconnect printer from the existing connection and also make your printer free from any attached USB or Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your router and check for its wireless network and place the printer within the range of the router.
- Follow the complete steps by visiting the control panel of the printer and then selecting wireless setup wizard.
- Complete the new wireless connection network by carefully following all the steps.
How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro 8637 printer to my computer?
- Turn on your computer, printer, and router. And to connect your printer with the computer it is must you connect both on the same wireless network.
- While connecting printer and system remove any attached USB cable or Ethernet cable from your printer.
- Go to the control panel of 123.hp.com/setup 8637 printer and select wireless setup wizard from there.
- From the list of present networks select your network. If your network is not listed then manually add the network.
- Further, install the required printer software in your system to successfully complete 123 hp ojpro8637 connectivity setup and make use of different advanced features offered by the printer.
What if hp Officejet Pro 8637 printer is not found or connected during USB setup?
- Turn off your printer and remove its plug from the power socket and turn off your computer/laptop. Also, uninstall the printer software from your system.
- Restart printer and computer after waiting for a minute.
- Reinstall the printer software in your system, and when you get the message of connecting USB cable then only connect it with both the printer and the system.
- Connect USB cable properly to ensure a successful connection.
- The problem may be with your USB cable also, try using another cable to rectify the error.
- Follow mentioned steps by 123.hp.com/ojpro8637 to ensure successful connection using USB setup.
What happens if I connect the USB cable without installing the HP driver?
- If you make an attempt to connect USB cable without installing the driver then possible errors like unrecognized USB, printer not found while USB set up may arise.
- When you install the required driver, you can select USB already connected to proceed with the installation process.
- To make sure connection is established without any failure it is recommended to connect USB when it is asked during driver installation.
- 123.hp.com/setup 8637 can be explored to avoid facing any such type of error.